Votre avenir avec Novem Solution
Nous travaillons en petites équipes efficaces et axées sur l'excellence. Le rythme est rapide, le travail est stimulant, la structure n’est pas limitée et l'innovation est attendue. Basée à Montréal, Novem Solution a des bureaux satellites au Burkina Faso, Côte d’Ivoire, Ghana et Niger. Nous entreprenons une expansion dans plusieurs pays d’Afrique. Saisissez votre opportunité.
Rechercher le succès de chacun de nos clients.
Innover pour avancer et faire avancer le monde.
Fonder toutes les relations sur la confiance et la responsabilité.
Que ce soit pour des vacances, maladies ou autres.
Congé de Maternité / Paternité
Poursuivez vos objectifs de carrière tout en vous occupant de votre famille et profitez des congés payés pour les nouveaux parents.
Le perfectionnement professionnel, la maîtrise de nouvelles compétences et se développer dans d’autres rôles ainsi que la formation continue peut être incroyablement bénéfique pour vous.
Bonus de performance
Compensation pour le travail effectué au-delà des fonctions normales ou attendues.
Le salaire est basé sur l’expérience et les qualifications.
Airtel, Orange, Telmob, MTN, Tigo
Étudiants universitaires ?
Si vous êtes un étudiant (e) ou jeune diplômé avec un intérêt pour les nouvelles technologies numériques, Postulez comme stagiaire ou a des nouveaux postes pour diplômés!
Business Development Associate: – Accra – Abidjan – Ouagadougou
Novem Solution is an employer broadly committed to providing an inclusive work environment that welcomes all people. Globally, we believe it is our diversity that contributes to our companies’ shared success. We work hard always to avoid discriminating on any grounds other than capability to perform the requirements of the job.
Respond to Inbound Marketing Inquiries and qualify selling opportunities. Assesses prospective customer’s current and potential needs, determining appropriate Novem products and solutions. Develops and implements strategies and business plans through understanding the clients business model, planning and decision making channels from understanding the customer’s value proposition and ability to explain how they differentiate themselves in the marketplace.
Account Sales & Revenue Growth:
The BDA will work to partner with the customer on net new opportunities and work through Negotiated sales processes. The BDA must understand customer requirements in order to successfully negotiate the contract, partnering with other Novem Solution departments as necessary. Negotiate pricing and SLA as appropriate. May be required to perform customer needs and service analysis, make recommendations on appropriate pricing structure and c
Functional Knowledge, Skills, and Competencies:
- Prospect new customers and existing customers, selling Novem Solution services via the phone.
- Must have the proven ability to translate the customer need(s) into solution requirements through creating powerful value propositions and negotiation skills.
- Have the ability to influence and negotiate through proven sales skills and needs identification by aligning unique insights to key customer priorities.
- Must exhibit excellent written, oral and presentation skills through power messaging.
- Candidates must have a strong background and knowledge of sales process and solution selling.
- Must demonstrate proficiency with MS Office.
- Encompasses strong interpersonal, planning, analytical skills and business acumen for effective decision making.
- Candidates should be able to make business decisions and think in broad terms, considering the impact to the entire company.
- Ability to team effectively at all levels of IRM and customer personnel (to include c-level) on a wide range of topics and issues
Finance Operations Accountant
Work Area: Finance
Expected Travel: 0 – 30%
Career Status: Professional
Employment Type: Regular Full Time
As Finance Operations Accountant in GFSS R2R, you will be able to build your accounting profession as you support the daily operations of the process and apply your accounting knowledge in practice constantly. At the same time this role offers many development opportunities on other skills and competencies that will help you shape your future career path.
Act as the primary and backup support role for 1 or more countries, especially taking care of the following tasks:
- Process incoming journal posting requests and ensure accuracy when processing the requests.
- Support cash application processes (e.g. allocation of incoming receipts, clearing of incoming and outgoing bank accounts).
- Perform general accounting tasks related to monthly, quarterly and year-end closing (period end procedures) such as Deferred Charges preparation and posting, Revenue Recognition, SOX controls etc.
- Provide reconciliation of reports and accounts which includes Intercompany Reconciliation, Bank Reconciliation, and Balance Sheet account reviews etc.
- Perform Cost Accounting tasks, such as cost allocations and charging.
- Support countries for SOX audit, statistical reporting, Tax audit and external/internal audit reviews when required.
- Participate and support in projects or in continuous improvements and standardization activities and process migrations.
- Adhere to service level standards and work towards development of a service culture of ‘Excellence’.
Education and Qualifications / Skills and Competencies
- GCE A-Level Certification or equivalent, Vocational/Upper Secondary Certification or Equivalent, Diploma or Degree in Accounting or Business
- Fluent in English, both written and verbal
- Additional language competency would be an added advantage
- SAP system knowledge preferred
- Knowledge in MS Office (Outlook, Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
- Organized and efficient
- Aptitude for repetitive transactional system tasks and ability to work in a dynamic / virtual environment
- Ability to work independently and as a team in a multi-cultural environment
- Self-motivated and able to work under time pressure with accuracy and commitment
- Good interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written)
- No work experience required / fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Relevant working experience in an accounting environment would be an added advantage
- Experience in MNCs or Shared Service Center would be an added advantage
- Experience in accounting subsidiaries would be an added advantage
- Knowledge of international accounting standards (IFRS or USGAAP) would be an added advantage
Senior Solution Sales Manager
Senior Solution Sales Manager
About the Role:
The Novem Solution’s Customer Engagement & Commerce Line of Business is seeking an experienced solution sales executive to drive strategic enterprise-wide sales initiatives into enterprise accounts within the Spanish market. Responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling and closing new business to existing and net new customers.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sell value and ROI into C-Level business decision makers,
- Develop in depth knowledge of SAP’s Cloud Customer (CRM, Social Marketing) and Commerce (Hybris) applications and effectively sell to clients through initial phone conversations, face-to-face meetings, and product demonstrations
- Align SAP Cloud solutions with the customer’s strategic objectives
- Manage and drive multiple concurrent sales cycles effectively
- Qualify and forecast deals accurately
- Build strong & maintain strong client relationships to pave the way for additional future sales
- Work closely with SAP AE’s to cross-sell into existing SAP accounts
- Penetrate new accounts to attain various sales objectives related to securing new business opportunities within named accounts
Required Skills and Experience:
- 5-10 + years overall sales experience, including significant time as an field representative
- 5 + years’ experience selling business application software or SaaS solutions to C-Level business decision makers at large enterprise corporations
- Previous experience selling business ERP, CRM, ecommerce and/or Financial software preferred
- Consistent over-quota performance and top tier company ranking
- Stability – Proven history of being a top performer in a company for multiple years running
- Highest level of professional courtesy, mutual respect, and ethics
- High standard of excellence, professionalism, and role model behavior
- Interaction with senior executives across multiple industries
- Strong C-level/board level communication and presentation skills
- Adaptability – Ability to change objectives quickly when necessary in ever-evolving, fast paced industry and organization
Student Intern: Niamey
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT INTERN
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
The key objective is to work as an integral part of our team supporting various project and program office functions within our Application Technology Services (ATS) in a close collaboration with the Global Support Services (GSS) organisation. An Intern performs functional and empirical tasks working closely with the Business Development Manager (BDM) of the Market Unit (MU) ANZ which relates to the goal to leverage SAP’s services for the cloud and on premise business. The focus will be on Application Management Services as well as Application Lifecycle Management Services including Test Management, IT Service Management and Operational Excellence and their respective methodologies.
- Develop/Setup reporting approach to internal and semi-internal stakeholders for local/global team
- Establish network across market unit and support the sales organization and local business
- Express ideas & concepts in a clear & unambiguous language (e.g. for Go-To Market, Events)
- Ability to understand medium complex customer situation, able to build concept and support the solutioning process to craft deals
- Strong customer focus, talent for organization of events
- Knowledge of project methodologies, sales cycle, go to market strategies are a plus
- Ability to support business development management pro-actively
- Knowledge of ITIL, CMMI, ISTQB or similar concepts is a plus
- Develop an understanding of economic and business-related aspects of IT-focused research
- Develop skills to support informed decisions about real-life applicability of research ideas
- Participate in meetings and discussions
- Learn to understand and appreciate different points of view that are a result of different cultural backgrounds
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Ensures understanding, trust and cooperation through effective and appropriate communication
- Focuses energy on achieving results, demonstrates concern for the successful achievement of results, works consistently to overcome obstacles to goal achievement
- Contributes to ideas, initiatives and visions to drive and expand market leadership
- Actively cooperates within SAPs ecosystem
- Actively pursues opportunities for professional and personal growth
- Shows openness to fresh insights and inquisitive behaviour
- Demonstrates ability to conceptualize a novel, unobvious technique or device
- Is respectful concerning cultural backgrounds and adapts own behaviour accordingly
Job-specific functional competencies & skills
- Knowledge of state-of-the-art principles and theories, A willingness to attempt different technologies/subjects
- Oriented towards solution and execution
- Related tertiary qualifications
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be currently enrolled in a tertiary institution or post-graduate degree
- Must NOT have a previous or ongoing full-time work experience
- Must be able to commit at least 6 months of internship duration
- Must be able to commit to a minimum of 15 hours per week
Work Area: Software-Development Operations
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
Technical Skills Required:
· 2-5 years of experience in software development, engineering, or related field
· Strong knowledge of Core Java with exposure to J2ee
· Strong knowledge of database systems, proficiency in SQL and performance tuning.
· Experience with web-based applications is a must
· Strong in Design patterns and MVC
· Experience with Hibernate is desired
· Experience with SEAM or Spring will be an added advantage
· Exposure to any of the scripting languages will be a plus
Other Skills Required:
1. Bachelor’s degree and/or Master’s Degree in Computer Science or related field.
2. Graduating with good academic record from top universities.
3. Ability to work independently as well as with a team
4. Ability to understand and master new technologies quickly
5. Strong focus on quality and generating results
6. Self-disciplined with strong attention to detail
7. Proven ability to quickly understand and solve unique and undocumented programming problems
8. Exceptional time management and organization
9. Excellent written and oral communications
10. Energetic and self-starting
11. Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
12. Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form
HUB Lead Backup Associate
Work Area: Sales
Expected Travel: 0 – 20%
Career Status: Professional
PURPOSE AND OBJECTIVES
- Support Hub Lead to supervise and track daily operations and workload of RFP CoE Analysts in the Hub location, in addition to standard Analyst duties for Presales support.
- Supports the global Presales organization in coordination of first-responder content for product, technical, and security requirements in customer RFx documents.
- Aligns with Presales in updating and maintaining LOB content in a centralized database for continuous quality and improvement best practices.
- Works on multiple and simultaneous requirements documents in a high-volume, deadline driven environment to support Presales on revenue-generating client opportunities.
- Supports and provide back-up for HuB Lead when out-of-office.
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
- Supervises RFP CoE Analysts operating in the Hub in alignment with RFP CoE Global Manager and to handle any daily team needs involving workload management and standard supervisory oversight.
- As a CoE Analyst, utilizes a centralized, consolidated database of LOB product, technical and security content to search, match and apply first-responder answers to customer requirements documents in collaboration with Presales organization.
- Coordinates first-responder draft answers with Presales for mandatory second-pass quality review and feedback.
- Incorporates quality feedback and updates from Presales into the consolidated database refresh process on a continuous basis.
- Drives quality customer focus against high work volumes and stringent deadlines.
- Interacts with Presales and Sales management in a professional and quality focused supporting role with clear written and verbal communications.
- Adheres to specific, documented team processes and scope of work.
- Follows policies and team management instruction.
- Inbound and outbound communication (email, phone calls, and documents) with team manager, team lead, and Presales representatives regarding first-responder assignments and timelines.
- Provides quality reviews and check of 1st pass responses by analysts.
- Access and analysis of operational reports and team metrics for RFP CoE Analyst workload and assignments with RFP CoE Manager and Presales management on a pre-determined frequency.
- Usage of centralized, consolidated database to research and provide 1st draft answers to technical, security, and functional product requirements in customer documents ranging between 0 – 1000+ questions.
- Tracking workload and assignments against customer deadlines and deliverable expectations set with RFP CoE Manager and Presales for each assigned project, including continuous intake of new client documents and team assignments for ongoing coverage.
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATIONS / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
- University degree (Bachelor) or relevant tertiary certification
- IT/security certifications or formal training is an advantage
- English: Level 3: Fluent (Able to fluently understand and communicate verbally and in writing)
- Experience working in deadline driven environment with good attention to detail.
- Minimum of 5 years of professional working experience
- Management experience required – minimum staff of 5 for previous position
- Experience working within operations/sales related fields is a strong advantage
- Experience in technology field, with software knowledge an advantage